if the crib measurements are 43.0" h 35" w 54.0 d what.size mattress should I buy?

Mathews

Asked by Mathews at 12:06 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what sizes do they offer?? I wouldn't buy one bigger... I'd get the one closest to that size. The paperwork with the crib should tell you... or google the crib and see what the manufacturer recommends.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I didn't know they sold different size crib mattresses.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I, too, think there is only one size crib mattress.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• If you have the crib with label, the crib manual, the crib box, or the manufacturer website it will tell you specifically what size mattress. Of course since most cribs are the same size mattresses are fairly uniform as well. Good rule is that the mattress fit snugly enough into the crib that you can fit only one hand flatly between mattress and crib.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• I believe one size fits all usually. or you can bring in the measurments in the store and they will find the right one for you :)
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2013