early pregnancy sickness...?????

i have been sick these last week with the flu..do pregnant ladies get sick easly?? i throw up now and then but its just liquids and i jus feel like i will throwin up sometimes but nothing comes up. and i get these real bad headace and side/back cramps can someone just help me out..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not hard take a test we are not ob doctors can not check you threw a computer
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:48...I think this person is asking because she is already pregnant and knows it. To answer your question: pregnant ladies get sick just like non-pregnant ladies. You can catch the flu or a cold just as easily as anyone else, so try to wash your hands and use saline solution in your nose to flush out any germs/bacteria that you may come in contact with since you cannot take medication to help you feel better.

You might also just be experiencing morning sickness, which really can last all day and night. I started having morning sickness with my son at 7 weeks and it lasted until well into my fifth month. Try to eat small meals all day long and don't let your stomach get too empty - it will make the nausea worse.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• while i was pregnant i got sick really easy and the sickness lasted me longer than it did my husband so yes being pregnant has something to do with it
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• you could never be to safe during your pregnancy. go to the doctor. believe me my doctor got tired of seeing my face. lol. But I new my baby was safe.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 1:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• With my first pregnancy, I had all day sickness. Basically, morning sickness lasting all day. I lost 12 lbs and my "all day" sickness lasted about 3 weeks.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009