Need ideas for PTO/PTA staff appriciation week

I would like to get some ideas for staff appreciation week. This is the first year I have ran it and would like some ideas. We usually have 4 days of food for the staff and last day do something special..thinking keychains that say staff appreciation IF I can work into the budget. We have 200 staff and a budget of $1,000 and have to spread out over 4 schools.
Think CHEAP ladies.....open to any ideas.
Thanks

T-Howe

Asked by T-Howe at 12:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I made veggie pizzas for our teachers one time and they ate every bit. Not sure if you making or buying food, but the pizza it cresent rolls in a cake pan and bake. Cream cheese with dry pkg ranch and a big spoon of mayo. mix and spread on cooled cresent rolls. Top with chopped fresh veggies...carrots, broc, caulif, celery..are usually safe ones. sprinkle with cheddae cheese and cherry tomatoes.
    Saw a cute craft on familyfun.com it was cut out handprints stuck to a bottle of lotion and said you deserve a hand.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009