okay.. its hot as hel*

Im 37 weeks pregnant, and I have the air in the house set on 65... it just feels so HOT in here!!! Is there something wrong with me?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 1:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope you're just pregnant.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• This is seriously a symptom of being pregnant? I knew i'd be more hot than usual... since the body heat from the baby and everything but OMGosh, this is nuts!
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• no my son was born november 2006 and i walked around in short sleeve shirts during winter and was still hot
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Lol, I live in FL... that'd be a normal day for me :D
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yeah i lived in alabama so it wasnt like freezing. i know all about the winter weather there. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i live in Minnesota and the weather is like freezing here and i am sweating all the time and i am only 27 weeks
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009