AFTER THE DELIVERY OF MY SON FIVE MONTHS AGO I HAD MY PERIOD FOR THE NORMAL MONTH LIKE EVERYONE HAD SUGGESTED. BUT THEN IN JANUARY I GOT MY PERIOD ON THE FIFTH AND IT DIDN'T GO AWAY TIL THE 26. THEN I GOT MY PERIOD AGAIN ON FEB 2 AND IT HAS YET TO GO AWAY. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY ONE OUT THERE? AND IF SO WHAT DID YOU DO?

MY PERIOD

js3mommy

Asked by js3mommy at 1:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Health

• Go to the doctor. Something isn't right.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• THANK U.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 1:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You could have an ovarian cyst. That same type of bleeding happend with me with my cyst plus my ovulation mucus was on fast forward too. Call the doctor for an appointment today.
    Anonymous

• I had that happen. I had my period for 3 months. They ended up switching my birth control pills. Call your doc and tell them
    Anonymous

• Are you on birth control? I heard it can take a while to regulate but that's nuts. If you are on the pill, it needs changed. I was on one that changed the dose of hormones every week and it caused my bleeding every other week. Something has to be screwing up your system if you were normal before this. Take a multivitamin. Hopefully they check your blood iron when you go get checked.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• that is happening to me now and they put me on the pill and some meds and now idk whats wrong
    shortylovesu

Answer by shortylovesu at 8:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• THANK YOU FOR THE HELP.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 12:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• breastfeeding will definitely effect your cycle.

KOWEN

Answer by KOWEN at 10:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2009