Who do you get gifts for during your wedding?

Do you give everyone in your bridal party gifts including the men? What about the mothers? anyone else? I am the bride.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get something for everyone in the wedding party. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer.
    absmama

Answer by absmama at 1:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yepp agree with absmama
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• For my wedding, I gave my brides maids a gift. I bought them Jewelry to wear on the day of the wedding. I know that wedding can be costly, so I went to a costume jewelry store and bought them all very simple necklaces, and a pair of earrings. Cost me about 50 for five girls. For the grooms men and the ring bearer your husband should be in charge of the gifts for them. I didn't by anything for his parents or my parents.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 1:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You give the bridesmaids gifts yes. Groommen I believe are to get something from the groom.
    Anonymous

• I bought gifts for my bridesmaids and my husband bought for the groomsmen. Together you can get gifts for the moms.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2009