Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sore down there...:S adult content

So, Ive had bladder infections, uti''s's sore, sometimes a lil itchy, maybe a lil burning. mainly on the right side if that makes any sense. it's hard to explain. it started after have sex 2 days ago. any suggestions what the prob may be. TMI sorry. dk if i should go to dr or wait it out. thanks

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Yeast infection maybe? I'd go to the doctor.

    Answer by idareyou at 8:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

  • Sore where?
    Labia? Vagina? Internally on your right side like a cyst?
    "Down there" is kind of vague. Our body parts all have names. Please use them.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

  • My guess would be a yeast infection.

    Answer by missanc at 9:15 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

  • Anne is right. Without knowing which part of "down there" hurts, it's hard to give advice as to what it MAY be (cause none of us are doctors after all). It could be a yeast infection, an STD or a cyst, but those all involve different areas.

    Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

  • Ok, well id say like my inner labia. just on the right side. close to my vaginal hole or w-e it's called. sorry dont know all exact terms. i took a bath last night, didn't seem to help. doesnt hurt when i pee and i have no discharge so i don't think it's yeast infection. wondering if i should go to the dr or wait it out a couple days.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.