sex after you have your baby??

Me and my hubby used to do it a lot I mean like everyday, however now after I've had him its been a year we hardly do it once a month I miss it a lot! Like how much is normal?

katie023

Asked by katie023 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Normal is whatever is comfortable for the two of you. If you want more sex, initiate more sex. Make the bedroom a kid free zone, and put the baby monitor to good use.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• If you miss it than its not enough, there is no normal. Hire a babysitter, spend time together.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• If you have gotten to a point where you actually miss it, then it's not normal for your relationship. That's how things like this should be counted. It's not what is normal for Sally and Jim down the street but what is normal for you and your S/O.
    Now, I would either sit him down and have a talk about the lack of intamicy or simply jump his bones next time I saw him. Either or should do the trick.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

•  

Is the baby in the room ?

Does baby wake up while you are trying ?

Get a baby sitter, OR if baby wakes up, during he can cry for 5 minutes ?????

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2013