Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the name of those blown glass things that you fill with water and turn upside down and place in your plant's soil?

I want to order some,but I forgot what the name of them is


Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

Level 50 (383,297 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)


    Answer by idareyou at 10:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

  • i don't remember the name but my mil has some and she said they suck, the dirt backs up into the tube and the water can't come out lol

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2013