Random question of the day: Can someone be a bad kisser, but a great lover? Or a great kisser, but a crappy lover?

This just popped in my head, so I figured I'd ask my girls! What's your opinion?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• The answer to both questions is "no." It's a package deal, and in my case, I didn't try out a bunch of guys to see which one could do both or either, for that matter. I was looking for a man who loved me for who I was and for who I could become. He found me, we got married, and the rest, as they say, is history. When a guy really loves you for the person you are, he will learn all the other skills that are necessary!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Oh yes
    I dated this guy,Brian,whose kisses made me lose track of time,they were so good. I'm thinking,whoa,this guy is going to rock in bed. BIG NOPE. He was a 2 pump chump and made the ugliest faces when he came,lol.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• LMAO, BB!

I guess it depends on what you expect in the sack. Some people really get into the kissing while others prefer, well, other skills.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• my dh isn't the best kisser, which kinda sucks sometimes lol but he's great in bed
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• yes! my last SO wasnt that great of a kisser but a very good lover
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• BB my gosh LOL.

I've dated two guys who were great kissers, but lousy in bed. I wish there was a way to determine which kind of guy you have before you hop into bed. One of the guys was really hot, too. Such a let down.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• There's no correlation. Just like shoe size and penis size.
    Myth BUSTED.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Yes, definitely.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:58 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• yes, the last guy I had a relationship with couldn't kiss worth anything but wow, could he rock my world sexually

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• depends on the heat of the moment - if it's a kiss goodbye and he's sloppy, you just wipe your mouth and go about your day...but, if it's in the bedroom and it's all about the "moment" then I'd forget about the kiss for sure
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 1:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2013