Just had to share this funny story!

I have been really sick with pneumonia for most of this week. Yesterday, my sister in law and my five year old niece came over to help with my five month old baby. I was running a high fever and was chilled so badly that my lips were blue. When my husband got home, my niece asked him why my lips were blue. "Aunt Ari has 'mood lips'." He told her with a smile. "When they're pink, that means she's happy. When they're blue, that means that I can't kiss her good morning without running the risk of contracting the plague. When they are red that means she's mad and I'm in trouble. When they're bloody, it means that I accidentally smacked her with the door again and I had better run for my life." Now my niece thinks I have color changing lips.

Cowgirl_Coyote

Asked by Cowgirl_Coyote at 10:53 AM on Jan. 14, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• lol that is to cute
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• LOL that's cute.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 14, 2013

• LOL.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 12:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• haha
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2013