Anyone out there do telemarketing for a living?

Asked by older at 1:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Money & Work

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • My husband has done sales his entire career, either retail or telesales. I did it from 2004-2006 and pretty much hated it.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• no. i think i would starve before i would do that
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• My husband did for a while a long time ago. Most BS job EVER. If you don't meet their quota every week they can you.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I did many years ago. Its boring work but it pays the bills until something better comes along.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I just got involved as a distributor of two awesome products which I use daily and love, they are Lifevantage corp, the first product is a unique natural pill that gets gets rids of free radicals and makes your body work at it's peak, and the other is to die for anti aging cream.....the potential to make big $ is there, I invested $650. for my own website and they sent me a box of products worth at least 550.!! I am close to getting my initial investment back and it has only been three months! Every product is validated by studies and science, and it is the only product of it's kind availabe out there....

Comment by older (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Actually I was so impressed with the pills specially that I became a distributor just to spread the word around no one I have encountered knows about them, and boy do they work! I was looking for something to get my cholesterol down, and in 6 months that I have been taking them it has come down 40 points!!!!! I have my whole family taking this......instead of pharmaceuticals, these have no side effects, they have 5 natural ingredients: green tea, tumeric, bacopa, a plant to stimulate memory and concentration, milkthitle to protect your liver, and indian root plant called ashwagandha, raises your energy level...

Comment by older (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• No way..that would be the worst job ever. But, if I absolutely had to take a telemarketing job to support my children, I would absolutely do it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• SuperMommy.there are people in this company making $800,000 a month, it takes hard work but doable! and once they set their business up they will be getting the same check for life.....

Comment by older (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2013