Birth Control

If you take birth control do you use any back up protection? I always have but I don't know if I am being to paranoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• No, we never use back up with the pill, but that's because even though we're not planning to add to our family it wouldn't be the end of the world if it did happen. If we were totally adamant that we didn't want any more children, then maybe I would.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:35 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• the only time i use back up is if i take my pill late that night or skip one then yes other then that no
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 1:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nope. I've taken the pill & Nuva Ring and never use a backup method. Has worked so far!
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• nope
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• no..I use Nuvaring and love it. You are pretty safe in my opinion. I mean people DO get pregnant on birth control but if you are THAT paranoid about getting pregnant.. get your tubes tied or your man clipped, that would be the best way. And it will be cheaper! :)
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• no but i should cuz i have 2 BF!!!! sometimes we use condoms just to make things last a bit longer but then it comes off and we go at it a second time without one so it's not much difference... if i were to get prego i'd be in HUGE trouble! and probably end up on MAURY POVICH!
    Anonymous