Is there an actor/actress...

that you like enough to consider seeing a movie for? say a movie trailer comes out, doesnt look like something you'd enjoy, but it has a certain actor/actress in it, would you consider watching the movie (even if you just rent it later)?

for me its Leonardo DiCaprio. if he's in it i always think "okay i will see that eventually". i think the same thing about Meryl Streep.

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 2:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Entertainment

• i have a ton, yes, but anne hathaway comes to mind first.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I like Russel Crowe, and Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones is also a big draw for me!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Will Smith. But his movies (almost) always look interesting to me anyway. Sandra Bullock is a close second but it really would depend. Those are the only 2.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I completely agree with Leo! He is such a wonderful actor. I will also watch just about anything with Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, or Hugh Jackman. Have you seen Django Unchained yet?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Will Smith and Whoppi Goldberg
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• John Travolta :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• "Have you seen Django Unchained yet?"

no. im wary b/c Tarantino is so violent. i wanted to see Inglorious Bastards but havent. if anything i'll wait till its on DVD cause i dont waste money on theaters. im super excited for Gatsby tho!
    okmanders

Comment by okmanders (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Jennifer Connelly.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• No if the movie is definitely not something I think I would enjoy I will not pay money to see it. If many years later it is on the box and I have nothing to do and happen to flip to that channel, I may watch a bit to see if I might like it.

I have actors that if I hear they are going to be in something my ears perk up and I think that probably will be something to see. But I always look to see if I will want to watch it for its content first.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• jenifer aniston - julia Roberts
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 4:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2013