What would you do?

My fiance wont let me change my cellphone password and put pictures of me in facebook. Is like I have to ask him if I can upload a picture.

I do want to know if your husband has complete access to your info and if you see that is a big issue to have private passwords and respect each others privacy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Don't marry him, sounds like a prick. Won't "let" you seriously? You're an adult, you don't need his permission
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• This is just my opinion. I had a boyfriend when I was young, he sounds alot like him. Controlling is the first thing that comes to my mind.. I would get out while it is easy, before marriage. I did it the hard and long way. It was exhausting, JMO. It might not sound like anything big right now. There is a big chance though it will get about bigger things after marriage.
    Anonymous

• How is he going to stop you?
    Do you feel he will hurt you in some way if you do not "obey"?

My DH and I have complete openness with all these things

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• No, no one other than myself has ever had that info.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• My husband and I have no secrets, but neither do we lay down rules for each other. This does not sound like a healthy relationship to me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• he sounds controlling. best to work all this out before marriage.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Wont let you? And you do not see this as a BIG RED FLAG? I do not see you both agreeing on these things. But him telling you you can't do this or that. Like he is your Dad or Master. Is totally different.
    Rethink marrying this guy.  OK

Answer by louise2 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• What do you mean he won't let you? what is he a father figure or a fiance? of this kind of control is now imagine after he gets married?????

Answer by older at 3:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• My husband doesn't LET me do anything. I don't purposely do things I know will disrespect him, but he is not my boss. Your fiance sounds controlling from what you wrote.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• *if*

Answer by older at 3:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2013