Why do you think formula feeding is idiotic?

Truthfully I know many mothers who have formula fed including me and I feel as though by formula feeding her I am doing the best that I can FOR HER. I was not producing enough milk and she couldnt latch on correctly either. Also I smoke as well and I have children, does that make me a bad mother too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• I dont think that its idiotic. I too couldnt produce enough milk, I tried, but it just wasn't in the cards. Dont let other peoples opinions get to you. Its just that, an opinion, nothing else. You are a great mother either way because you are still giving your child food and nutrients no matter which way you go.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LOL I just read that and LAUGHED. (Where that mom had posted that)

Read it and move on. Because mothers that sit there and accuse others as being idiotic and bad mothers... are really bad mothers themselves and they should be judging. THey don't know anyone they are talking too they are just making themselves feel good for the moment. I formula fed my son :) He's as healthy as can be too :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• LOL well i see the mom who announced that is idiotic didnt bother to take the time to respond to this. Shes an idiot herself for being so close minded
    Anonymous

• Count me in as an idiot then.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009