Any thoughts-My period is acting abnormal

Ok, here is the story: I was supposed to get my period on 2/9, it never came till 2/12.. but I just spotted. Today again nothing barely at all. Usually by now I have my period full blown. I took a test today and it said negative. Weird thing is I feel icky. Bad indegestion and nausea. Any thoughts.. Id like to think the test was wrong but reality says different.. Just need some advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the DOCTOR
    Anonymous

• What could be wrong??
    Anonymous

• ok for the last time .. stop asking all of us if you are preggo, we do not know!! go to the doctor!!!!
    Anonymous

• Think about your diet, how much you've been eating {or not}, take a good look at what medicines you've been on or have skipped, what has been going on in your life lately~ start or end a job, family troubles/drama/good news, anything else weighing on your mind... lots of things can disrupt your cycle, I'm not a big fan of 'going to the doctor' for best results because I've been pregnant 4 times and only gotten positive results twice, period stayed till 3rd month in all of them.

HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 7:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Wait another week, try to relax, be good, take care of yourself, realize that this is also peak flu and cold season which can throw off your period and make you feel yucky. Then try the test again. If it's positive follow up with your doctor to confirm. if it's negative and you still feel cruddy, follow up with your doctor to make sure you're not really pregnant and to also make sure something else isn't out of wack.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2009