What the? adult content

I would have loved to post this anon, but no one would would believe it's true.

This morning when I let the dog out I was shocked to find that someone had taken a poop on the gravel outside of my daughter's ground floor window and I know it wasn't the dog because there was dirty toilet paper right next to it!(our paper, I checked the design against the house rolls)

DD13 had two friends sleep over Saturday night. I know it wasn't me,I don't believe it was DD, she'd rather die than let me find something like that. DH is away for work, and it was certainly not the 3yo! We live in a very rural area so I don't think it was a homeless person, either.
I asked DD about it and she was genuinely shocked and horrified. I asked her if maybe someone could have been embarrassed (although it was literally a few feet from the woods where it would have been unseen) or if they did a silly dare or something. She said no and is as perplexed as I am.
Maybe one could have sleep walked and been unaware. I just don't know. I know these girls well and have had them over many many times. I think we are going to have just one kid over at a time for a while and hope it never happens again. DD is too horrified to confront her friends, and I don't blame her.

Thoughts?

tessiedawg

Asked by tessiedawg at 6:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in General Parenting

• (I just meant the "peeper" would have had to have gotten toilet paper from inside, or else--and this just seems unlikely--have been carrying along some TP....that incidentally just happened to be the same kind.)

That is completely weird and makes no sense to me. How strange & perplexing.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 5:50 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Ewwww that is beyond disgusting! Good luck with that issue.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• laughingHow did you clean it up?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• It could have been someone else. Someone not inside the house who thought they where funny.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• If it wasn't one of your daughters friends, that'd be downright scary!

I know me, I would insist on finding out just to ease my mind.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• What if someone was "peeping" in her window during the sleepover?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:00 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• But the toilet paper.....
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 5:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Right? It's so weird. I just had to vent. Sorry so gross.
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Lol, Butterfly, with a shovel! and I flung it into the woods. I don't even have to do that for the DOG. She has the good sense to at least dump in the woods. :P
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• It had to have been. It's something that didn't actually harm anyone and my feelings about how upsetting it was were understood and shared by DD. Honestly, I have to let it go, because if I don't then my DD will end up in the middle. No one was hurt or in danger, so I will have to wonder. I am not sure I want to know. The uncertainty allows me to give it a pass this one time and if I knew, confrontations would occur and I just want to forget the whole thing.
    tessiedawg

Comment by tessiedawg (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2013