How many of you?

Hi! How many of you go with your hubbys to car shows even though you know for sure they are going to be looking at all the girls around or you much rater tell him to go with his friends specially when cheating, cell texts, pictures and others had interfere in the relationship and you dont trust anymore your husband like you used to. I also would like to know that after him cheating do you feel that secure that it doesnt bother you if he looks or not?

Even if you dont have any problems with your husband do you still feel extra super secure walking right next to him even though you know hes looking and double looking at girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• Simple solution: if a guy cheats on me, I leave him. I don't stay & then have to deal with trust issues.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• We both go to look at the cars but I am also secure enough in my relationship to point out other females to him(we have also been together 22years). It's kinda a joke between us.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I go everywhere with my husband but I have honestly never, ever caught him looking at another girl. I'm sure he must look, he's evidently just that good.

Answer by missanc at 7:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I have been married 20 years & have never felt that way. My DH never embarassed me by overtlly looking at other Women. If you actually know he is cheating on you then there is no marriage right? I could not live like that. Do you point out to him that he is acting like a skeeve? If he does that then he has no respect for you. How would he feel if you looked at another Man & said WOW what an ass on him? I would try it & see how he responds. Clear your head girlfriend! Do NOT FEEL INSECURE! Get pissed! He's lucky to have you!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Why are you sticking with a guy that is cheating on you?? Sorry, nobody needs anyone that bad...and yes, I don't like it when I catch my hubby taking a glance, but he knows better so he's real careful...lol
    CouponKO.

Answer by CouponKO. at 7:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I go to look at cars & the ladies to.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• Cheating is one thing. ..looking is nothing!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I wouldn't go to the car show, maybe the boat show, and I sure hope he gets his eyes full of the bikini women! Looking is way different than touching and or doing.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I don't care who my boyfriend looks at, I really don't.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I wouldn't stay with a man who had cheated on me. Period.
    I suppose my husband probably has noticed women at some point, but he usually is sort of oblivious of the people around him. Unless a person has a really obvious physical feature (neon pink hair or a whole bunch of tattoos), he doesn't notice what people look like.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2013