Valentines

I have a "friend" that I have been spending alot of time with. I have no idea where it is going or where I want it to go. He is so kind and thoughtful but we are both divorced and it is such a big decision to get involoved after what we both have been thru. We decided to not define what we are...dating or SO..we just spend time together. Anyway he sent flowers to my work this morning I am so surprised. I guess I better go get him a card or something, I just didn't know how valentines day would go since we are "just friends" in denial. LOL Is a card enough? We are going to dinner on sunday.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like someone likes you a little more than just friends! If you both feel like you would like to be a couple may be you should try it? Not really sure of your whole situation but good luck to what ever you choose to do! Get him a card not sure of what ever us women are to get a guy on that day except a card!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• if your trying to withhold get him the card if your trying to open up more maybe get him a teddy bear and rub your sent on the teddy bear or spray perfume on it to remind him of you when you guys are apart.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• The problem is really with the kids. It is along story, but I couldn't ask for more as far as traits. he is everything I would want: christian, thoughtful, understanding, helpful, compassionate, fincially responsible...but he has 3 children and I have 1. I always wanted more but he is fixed. Not sure how I feel about giving up the thought of having more children, but I want a big family..Just not sure Im ready to make a decision like that...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009