This is an announcement about the pot roast sauce (lol)

I am sorry for pouring my guts out on here and yes I overreacted! I was hungry that day and pissy because of it. Anyway tonight I re-made the sauce and the meal and forgave hubby for being wasteful. He learned his lesson. And I learned mine.
I will forever be known for this probably now lol. Woops! Well either way thanks for being there ;-)

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I didn't see the original post, but stuff happens. No worries, the evidence has apparently been done away with. And last week I accidentally dumped mashed sweet potatoes instead of refried beans into the dinner I was making and ruined the whole pan. I was briefly a basket case over that one.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• We all do and say things we would like to take back but we just say sorry and go on. Glad it is all better.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I am curious, if you cant afford food how did you manage to buy yet another pot roast and the expensive bottle of wine to make your sauce?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I have to admit, that was pretty much out there.
    I chose to stay away from that question.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I responded to that question and I shouldn't have. I hope you are feeling better! Do you have a roast recipe for us? Must be really good!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• already had all the ingredients from the other
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2013