Sex with others!? adult content

Okay so hubby n i have been together for 10 years lately when we have sex he brings up that it would turn him on if i had sex with another dude and told him details and showed him pics. This has been going on for 2 months i just go along with it. I mean it turns me on a little but don't ever think i I'd act on it. What does this mean is he bord with me or is thIs something every guy says. Or does he want to have sex with someone else n he just doesnt want to feel guilty. Or has he n is feeling guilty already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• he is a perv.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• he's just not that into you anymore. most guys can't stand the thought of their women being drilled by another guy. he might be looking for an excuse to stare at the guy's Balloon KNOT
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• It could mean a lot of things. He's being open with you about a fantasy; it might be worth talking it over and seeing where the conversation goes without judging him beforehand. It's great that he trusts you enough to tell you--a lot of guys and women both have fantasies that they don't dare talk about.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• I have NEVER and I mean NEVER known a guy that wanted his wife to sleep with another guy!

What does he want? To sleep with another woman?

If my husband had ever made a suggestion like that, it'd be over for me.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2013

• .... hmmmm that's a thinker. Don't fall for it. Gives him the right to say " but you slept with another guy its only fair"
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• You must be a good looking woman. Your dh's friends probably have told him that you are beautiful. It's likely that his friends have expressed to him that you are a hottie. My dh & I are best friends, we tell each other every thing. I used to be a model. My dh's friends have oogled me and even propositioned me for sex ever since our 20s and even now into our 30s. I have always told my dh every time to be honest with him. Somewhere along the line he finds me ultra sexy when men are staring at me or if we are at a party and a man flirts with me. My dh started fantasy talk during sex also. But once he climaxes and I ask him if he was serious he says no, that he only enjoys the fantasy back and forth sex talk. He says it just heightens the energy of sex. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides you might as well enjoy the sex now because when he's in his 40s, he won't want sex as much. I think it's just phase he's going through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Because when he's in his 40's, he won't want sex as much...anon

Hahahahahaha. Hahahahaha! That's hilarious!
    Your sex life peaks in your 40's! No inhibitions, kids grown, experience...so much more!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Do not participate in any sexual act you are not comfortable with.
    Fantasy is one thing, but when faced with it in reality it will not be such a turn on.
    Make a video of the two of you having sex. He can watch it as a third party that way, without bringing in another partner.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• "because when he's in his 40s, he won't want sex as much."
    You have got to be kidding! My husband is 43 and he wants sex at least as much now as he used to. Either you have had an odd experience, or you aren't there yet. It only gets better!
    OP - as long as he's only talking about it during sex and not after, I would say that it's just a fantasy for him. Not one he seriously wants to act out.

Answer by missanc at 6:03 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• he's guilty of something
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2013