Maybe now my DAMN husband will get the damn flu shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO angry at him for not doing that. He works with a armored car company. He touches money and coin and such. He is around people who get sick, hes in and out of banks, stores etc. Even if he didn't get sick, he can still bring the virus home. Our daughter got real sick with the flu last month ended up in the hospital for 2 days!!!! I am allergic to it. Developed a rash and itched like mad! And slight swelling of my fingers Now he is sick with a sinus infection which in turn kinda weakened his immune system now he has the flu on top of that! Now our daughter could be getting sick again. She is running a 101 fever, a little whiny but seems to be doing ok. I still want to kick his ass!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Health

• Sounds like it's too late this year for him to get the flu shot.
    Sorry your family is sick. :(

It's a bad year for the flu!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I still wouldn't get it. There are so many different "flu's" out there... no guarantee that shot will actually work. We had the norovirus here... flu shoot would not have helped that. Besides... the flu is mostly airborne... he's not getting that off the money. It can only live for a short time on a surface. Just give him some hand sanitizer and make sure you are all washing your hands a lot, not touching your face or eyes... don't waste your energy being mad at him for that.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• If he already has the flu, the shot won't help. I hope everybody in your house gets well soon and stays that way.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• My husband is allergic to the flu shot a d when my youngest two were very sick with the flu, he got it also. The four of us will get it next year and hope that offers him some protection. Ironically, he couldn't see a doc when the symptoms first started so he couldn't at least get tamiflu. The doctor wouldn't see him or fill a prescription without seeing him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:52 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Crafty...I am not really mad at him, just irritated cause he didn't get one when I asked him too., Especially after the scare our daughter gave us the weekend before Christmas. Read here..........http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1306556/The_flu_did_this

This will explain why I am upset at him at not doing what I basically begged him t do so I didn't sick. Its hard as many of you know to take care of a 4 yr old and sick as a dog and throwing up everywhere and running a temp of 103.

Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Aw, hugs, mama. Hopefully he'll wise up soon and get it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2013