What shampoo do you recommend for dry frizzy colored hair?

WEN did nothing for me. I have herbal essences in my stockpile and they aren't helping. It might just be a vitamin deficiency on my part but can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioners? Or a treatment?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 12:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Keep taking vitamins and I swear by anything with Moroccan Oil in it.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Biolage makes a great Hydratherapie masque. It takes about 5 minutes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:57 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Brocato. It's expensive but well worth it.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• John Frieda frizease line.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I just did this on my hair 1/4c mayo 1 whole egg, drizzle of olive oil. Mix it all and slater on your hair. Wrap your hair in saran wrap then in a towel to sit around for 30 minutes. Rinse with COLD water or you will cook the egg, I recomend shampooing twice to get rid of the mayo smell then let your hair air dry. It keeps my hair smooth and frizz free for a week.
    I use John Freida's frizz ease line, I have the deep conditioner, the frizz serum for wet hair, the frizz ease styling gel and hair spray. Even if I use them all together it doesn't help. It couldjust be my hair though.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:54 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• My hair isn't colored, but I use Suave Keratin. Its cheap and it makes my hair so shiny and soft. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Redken color extend worked great for my hair.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 1:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Have you tried co-shampooing, I think it's called? It's just using conditioner to wash. I've had good results with doing that when my hair gets bad.
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• if you want to do it the cheap way just wash your hair briefly (wash after 30 seconds or 1 minute) and if you have split ends dont apply shampoo to the bottom (soap will naturally go there just in small amounts)
    then condition your hair and turn the shower off, leave it in your hair for one hour or so
    unless i have magical hair, ive noticed it doesnt matter the brand too much when you are going cheap because this technique is a deep condition that only needs to be done once a month or so (for me at least)

if you want to spend money though and put in little effort go for paul michelle its amazing
    OR Great Clips brand name set made by them (forget the name)
    im in Cali though don't know if you have a Great Clips.
    GL!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2013