How Can I Get My Husband To Be Patient?

Me and my husaband are planning on having our second baby our daughter is 21 months and we just started trying couple of weeks ago would of been couple of days before New Years eve and just starting last week my husband been bugging me everyday and keep asking me if I'm feeling anything yet like if I' m feeling sick he knows when I get morning sickness then it worked and that I am pregnant and I been telling no I don't feel sick yet any ideas how I can get my husband to be patient and not have him asking me everyday if I'm feeling sick yet. and I will know when I'm feeling sick since I already been pregnant before.

SB_1990

Asked by SB_1990 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• Tell him you will buy him a 6 pack of beer if will stop asking you about it and that you will let him know for when you know. You say you tried couple of days before new years eve and that was like 3 weeks ago so if it did work then I think you can take a home test in 1 or 2 weeks so ask tell he is gonna have to wait to find out if it worked then.
    Blackey76

Answer by Blackey76 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Tell him when you feel sick, you'll let him know, and till then, quit asking. You won't start feeling sick as soon as the sperm hits the egg anyway, usually.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Tell him that not all women get morning sickness anyway. Some get it with one pregnancy and not with the next. I had twins - no morning sickness.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Sarah it's me Blackey your brothers old girlfriend you were at a ski hill for new years and for christmas you were there until jan.4th and my daughter was there too with her father aka your brother I didn't feel like going this year and didn't really wanted to be around him this time and my daughter told me she went past your room on thursday jan.3rd and you and your husband had the sign on the door do not disturb and you got your mother to look after your daughter and you 2 been talking about for awhile that you 2 were planning on having another baby so you are a week off for when you were trying you said couple of days before new years eve but it was few days after new years eve so your like 2 weeks and almost 3 weeks.
    Blackey76

Answer by Blackey76 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• You may never get sick. Tell him when you get the positive test he will be the first to know but in the meantime STOP ASKING.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Seriously?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• sarah I was at that ski hill too and it was jan.3rd not couple of days before new years eve your husband did lots of skiing on that day and my husband and your was racing lots on that day too and I walked past your room and I saw that sign too so your close for when you two tried it's ok and I'm with blackey for what to do buy him beer get him a 6 pack or 12 pack lol and you should look how did husband you got it wrong close just take out one letter. from your old friend Julie
    JV_Ghostbusters

Answer by JV_Ghostbusters at 11:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Thanks julie I guess I was typing to fast and yes I remeber now it was jan.3rd and my brother dusty was racing with your husband and my husband while dusty just likes to show off when he goes skiing he wants show the tricks he can do. Thank you Blackey and Julie for the reminder.
    SB_1990

Comment by SB_1990 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Jan. 17, 2013