Not a Question but need input

I have been divorced 1 year and apart for 2 years. We have no children and no ties to each other at all. We have not spoken in over a year. Anyway I am now engaged to a wonderful man. Anyway on with the story. Last Thursday night my ex sent a friend request to my BF mother, yes his mother. Her not knowing who it was accepted it. Then the ex just started bashing me in every way possible. She defriended him once she realized who it was. Then on Friday he started posting crazy lies about me. The way that I found out about this is my mother got a phone call over the weekend about it from a mutual contact. I mean seriously this is just crazy. I contacted my attorney this morning with all of this information he called ex attorney and while they were on the phone his attorney logged into Facebook and sure enough saw the posts. She said that she was going to put a stop to this once and for all. About a year ago I had to file a police report because he wouldn't stop texting me. I mean seriously he really needs to get a life and go one.

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• Its good you contacted a lawyer. I would try to get him for harassment and get a no contact order.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• ^^ what she said!!

I would try to move on the best possible and be happy in your new life. He is just mad because he is alone and wants to make you miserable too.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Contacting your attorney was a good start. He sounds kind of whacked.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:59 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• In our divorce decree I already have a permanent no contact order
    Tyler_mom1996

Comment by Tyler_mom1996 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• The trick with the no contact is that it is specific to you and not to anyone you might know.
    He is being unethical but not doing anything illegal.
    I hope his attorney can get him to get some help.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• At this point, I would say it's about time for some slander charges to be brought against him. If he is saying things that he KNOWS are a lie, then he is making slanderous statments about you. The great thing about them being on FB is you have proof of them right there.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I am glad you called a lawyer. I hope this takes care of it.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2013