Do i need to get a job?

My husband is a only one who is working he has his own business.
Im staying home and we have a 4 years old going to pre-k 3 times week.
My husband control money big time.he cut my credit card of limit $500
and he just rarely give cash and if i ask for it he start a screaming at me because i asked for it?
mean what if i need gas ,emergency,something what i can buy with CC?
He expect me to cook everyday ,clean the house and his mood god sake!
what ever is happening the day and working out for him who he need to put down,of course ME!
I m afraid to get ask money from him..
so i will not cook ?what about our daughter?
I been writing my resume ,but thinking this whole thing over, only i can get apart time job 3 times week if any or working at night?
Who is going to hire me?i thought iw ill work online but i don't know which site is a scam or real.
Top on that our marriage not a top notch either.
i do not know how to start what to do what about my daughter i can just put her in full time because his not going to pay for it.
and when kindergarten start would be able to get Job in this economy?

appreciated for all the answers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Money & Work

• Instead I would suggest taking some classes. Getting a better more focused education will allow you to be more independent later. Your DH sounds like he is very controlling and that's a way to keep you in your place.

As far as him taking things out on you verbally when things go bad at work, not that it's right but I don't think that's so uncommon (unless he is actually blaming you or making his negative behavior about you instead of his work). We always feel more comfortable sounding off to those closest to and most tolerant of us.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:56 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• He sounds very controlling, be careful. As far as money, try babysitting at home. You won't have to pay for daycare either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Try McDonald's or one of the other chains that work round a mother of school children's schedule.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• He gave you a limit of $500 a month to spend on a credit card? Does that include buying groceries? If not then you have no complaint as far as I am concerned. You CAN buy gas with a credit card!
    Anonymous

• Thanks you ,yes $500 include groceries too..hie paying the pre k with cash sometimes his telling me stop using the credit card and he give me 300 and than he stop giving me 300 when that is not enough i started to use the CC again..
    He give his friend 25k ,he gave everybody everything but he don't care about my need..he don't want i spend on me as far hair nail etc,but i still wanna look normal land be like not like he give as..about it .
    I'm already taking classes and making my resumes ,
    our marriage is not in the cloud so we went for therapy and only thing he did say it was about money not about us how we are feel,,
    he always putting me down nothing good what im doing i try to look at him as good man*/ father /husband but he is not even do nothing in his marriage and he told me i just waiting his money so why a F..you got married?he don't need anyone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Bless your heart. I hope things start getting better for your family...HUGS
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Do you have any disabilities that would show signs of him marrying someone he could control? Because this is most certainly control
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2013