Free online tattoo designers?

SO has a 1/4 finished tattoo of a sun with a hand coming out of the middle. It wasn't done by a professional and needs a shit ton of work. I want to get it fixed for his bday, but he said he needs help with a design. Does anyone know if there's a forum or something where tattoo artists just sketch for fun? Or am I being too optimistic?

ABeaverhausen

Asked by ABeaverhausen at 9:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• there are tattoo artist out there they will sketch for free. Take a pic of his tat to a few artist and ask them to come up with a finish product.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I don't know of any online.. but my artist does my designs for me until I'm satisfied and pick one out. Try your local tattoo shop.. or find one with the best reviews on Yelp first.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• There are a lot of tattoo designs on Pinterest. I don't know if that will help you, but you can try....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Most professional tattoo artists won't tattoo someone else's work. The best way to go is to find a reputable artist and have him sketch a design and go from there.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 1:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Take a pic, and take to a local reputable artist and ask them to draw up a cover up for you. They will want a deposit.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• sketching is their sales pitch. They want to sketch for you for free because if you like it you will buy from them
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2013