i have a dress thats 26 years old it like brand new had it perserved with val looking to sell and how much should i ask for i paid 500

debbierose55

Asked by debbierose55 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• highly doubt you will get that. Clothes from the 80s dont sell for very much.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Try selling it on Ebay as "vintage". I'd start the price at $9.99 plus shipping.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I would look on Etsy and Ebay for similar dresses, you may even find the same dress (I've found some of my 80's clothes on Etsy). Type in Vintage and the designers name and wedding dress and see what comes up!!! You might even check a local resale shop, they may be able to help you price it.

Good luck1
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:44 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I doubt that you will be able to sell it at all. Since I can't see it I can't tell anything about style or cut but it is probably very dated and even if someone wanted vintage they would not be willing to pay more than maybe $50. and I seriously doubt that much.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• No one's going to want it.
    Not only that, but sometimes when you take those things out of preservation you'll find that the underskirts, etc have been cut out to get them to fit in the pretty little box.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:32 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Try Ebay or Etsy
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2013