I'm struggling lately, gals. Can I vent & be cheered up, please?

I'm just so down, especially the last week. All I want to do is sit around and cry. DD's specialist & I agreed that it's time for a wheelchair, which is great because she needs it, but it makes me so sad. And she has been gagging on nasal drainage & thrown up badly every morning since last Monday, which just sucks. I'm taking her to the doctor for it this afternoon. I have to get together $200 before I can schedule my nursing boards, which is going to take forever. I honestly wish my ex would just get shanked or kill himself in prison. It makes me feel bad to think that, but I just hate dealing with him, & it will only get worse when he gets out in a few years. & I hate this dreary, gray, rainy weather we've had for the past 2 weeks. It's so overcast & damp that I can't really be outside, which usually makes me feel better.

Sorry about the no paragraphs; I just had to get it out.

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well, maybe the ex will do something that will keep him there for a while longer. In the meantime, just remember that slow and steady wins the race. You have the love of your child and that's the best thing a mother could ask for. I'm sorry for the challenges that you are facing. I hope things start moving in a positive direction in a more timely fashion for you.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:26 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Well perk up, Mama! Don't let that beautiful little girl know anything is wrong! I went through your previous questions btw & saw some pics of her. Very beautiful! You are a lucky lady!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• blowing kisseshugs I wish all the best for you and your DD

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Can you take some time to do something small for yourself today? You have a lot on your shoulders, everyone needs a break sometimes! The good news is that there is a universal justice and I don't know you but I am sure that someday the care and compassion you are giving to this special little angel will come around back to you. Just take it one day at a time and you will get there.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I haven't been on here in awhile.. may I ask what is wrong with your daughter?

I am sorry you're having a bad day, but but just look at your child & realize your life really isn't that bad. You have someone there who will love you unconditionally. I hope your day gets better, Mama!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Awe HUGS. KA! I'm sorry you're not having a good week. :(
    Try your best to focus on something positive or start a fun project. These dreary rainy days are the worst!

I have to go to work but I'll be back tonight and I'll check on you. :)
    See, that's something to look fwd. too. :p
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I am sorry but with all you are going through it sounds like little Victoria is worth every bit of it and she loves you.
    I am glad you have a place to come and vent. We all need that.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Wish I could send you my weather , clear a bit cold but good. Thinking of you hugs
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Thanks. My Victoria has severe cerebral palsy- she can't walk, is essentially non vocal. Sweetest, happiest little girl you'll ever meet. She's actually rubbing my arm right now because she can tell something's wrong.
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2013