Are you having a good day?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's alright so far. I'm living and breathing, so I guess it's hard to complain. It had snowed here and when I got up to get the kids up I noticed the snow. After taking them to school I cam back home and because my driveway is a little bit of a slope I couldn't get back into the garage. Tires kept spinning out. I had to park on the street and then shovel the driveway off before I could pull the car in. Funny how I used to live in western MT and snow was just a part of life there and now that I have been away from the snow for so long and now live in TX, it's a huge deal when you are inconvenienced by this fluffy white stuff. Lucky for me it's melting off already. No big though. It wasn't too windy and I can handle the cold as long as you don't have those bone chilling winds with it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I'm tired. I expect that. I'm coming off years of ambien so I'm learning how to sleep again. It's not going well. I'll learn.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:43 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• It's been ok
    I might be coming down with something. I feel sleepy and sluggish. I actually took a nap,and that's not like me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 15, 2013

• define good. I would say OK trying to get things done . Will be going out soon. Mother's have that built in tired thing .Beautiful outside but would like to rest more. Always something to do then there is surprises As long as I do not think about it I'm fine
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• It's pretty good. My 3 yr old is behaving and the baby is napping. I have about 6 loads of laundry though, not sure how it creeps up on me like that.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:20 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Agh if San Antonio had snow, it would be a state of emergency. I have a 4X4 that serves zero purpose here.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Though slightly "worse" than average, I wouldn't say I'm having a bad day but I wouldn't say I'm having a good one. Nothing terrible has happened but there have been a handful of annoyances already and it's barely 10am.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• LOL, we are in the DFW area. I think we got around an inch of snow. Not really a big deal, but I was surprised that the little bit of a slope that my driveway is proved too much for my Highlander to get up.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:38 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Eh. It's Ok. My lungs are still irritated from the bug I had end of December... Just hoping it will not turn to Bronchitis. But with my record, I'll be lucky if Bronchitis is all it ends up being...

DS has been having several rough days. Short week last week after break. Short week this week due to assessments yesterday. Routine is just shot and he has really regressed.

But, I have more hours at work this week, so YAY!!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2013