Pain after sex..TMI

So I had sex Saturday, maybe wasn't completely ready to go so it took a lil longer than usual.Anyways ever since then I've been sore. It seems to be on my inner labia or near there just on the right side. Close to my vagina. I've looked with a mirror, I don't see anything but maybe a little redness. I took a bath last night, doesn't help. There is no discharge or odor. It's not a UTI and I don't believe its a yeast infection either since there is no discharge. Any suggestions? I can't get in to my regular dr and i don't like going to diff drs so I'm trying to put off a trip but wondering if I should or not.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Health

• Friction burn.

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• You'll be fine. Sounds like bruising from friction
    Get some lube for next time

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Rough sex. That's all. You need more foreplay and/or lubricant. You said yourself you "weren't ready".

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I've been not ready before and never had this pain before. I guess maybe it was longer this time. thanks

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Any suggestions what to do to ease the pain until it goes away?

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• They have this spray called DERMOPLAST-- I used it after I had my babies, but its very soothing. It might help.

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Try icing it. That's what I've done when that's happened to me.

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2013