3 days late?

This is pretty complicated so bare with me:
I had sex on the 25 & 29 of November. Then had sex on the 9-11 of December. It was all unprotected. Five days later i had a really light brown period. Had horrible cramps the first day. It only lasted 3 days. On & off. Really light. For some strange reason my body was acting all crazy. Really really sore breast, nausea, Fatigue. I'm sure it was too early. I even took test & went to the Clinic. All negative. So i dropped it let it go. Honestly.. I don't keep track of my period. I just know that my roommate gets hers, I'm next, then my other roommate gets hers. I think i am 3 days late according to my "period calender" But i only started using it when i became active. I put the day i got that light "period" It's saying i was due three days ago. I'm not sure. The symptoms i have been having are: Nausea "3 throwing up sessions" mainly queeze & light headed. Headaches on & off. Sore back & muscles. I had some weird pain on my left knee. I couldn't stand up for too long. It didn't hurt too bad it just felt really uncomfortable. I've been Constipated & Diarrhea on & off a lot. Recently i noticed my breast becoming red & irritated at the nipples. Then they areola looks darker & the Montgomery glands became more noticeable. My veins on my chest, breast and hip area are more noticeable. My hands are really dry. bloated I wake up sweaty sometimes at night or i'm just sweaty & hot but i feel cold. I get randomly itchy on my hands, feet and thighs. Sometimes i have trouble breathing or my throat starts to feel weird out of nowhere. I'm always hungry. But i never eat. When i do, I eat everything. Then i get hungry again. I've been peeing a lot more lately. I get tired a lot during the day but i hate napping so i suck it up. Then i can't sleep at night but i don't stay up late. Usually until 2/3. If i do sleep. I wake up a lot having to use the bathroom then i have trouble sleeping. I have light pains on each side of my abdominal. On & off. Sometimes switches. On my second missed day i spotted really really light pink. Enough to see on the toilet paper. But it's mostly discharge. White & more noticeable on my panties. On my third day i look two test in the morning. Negative. I still have no period signs.
Am i going crazy?

Yola11

Asked by Yola11 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I took a test ONE day after I missed period & it showed positive.. so it's not too early to tell. It's possible that you are already experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy if you are pregnant. Go to the doctor & have a blood test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• EPT is your friend in this case, take a test in the morning!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• you could have the flu. I would go see your doctor and also get a blood test done
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• OK... I didn't need to read past "3 days late?" But, I did skip to the end to read "On my third day i look two test in the morning. Negative." That's all we need to know...

....you can take a test once you are "late".... if it's negative and still no period after 1 week you can test again as you may not have had enough hormones built up in your system. If it's still negative with no period after two weeks, and you do not have any history of irregular periods you can call your doc for further instructions. Make sure you are following the instructions on the test to the letter.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I spotted again earlier. It was red/whitish. Light. Only noticeable when i wipe. Implantation bleeding? I noticed my head hurt on & off all day. Light cramps on & off. Lower back pains. Irritable. I felt like i was getting the flu. I asked my roommate to feel my forehead & she said i felt really hot. My throat felt sore & my glands felt swollen. It became a little difficult to swallow. Eventually it all stopped. * Strangely* Maybe i ate something bad?
    I haven't had a problem with food when i do eat. I eat a lot but have trouble in the bathroom sometimes. Unless it's pee. I've notice my nose become sensitive to smells. I notice cologne/perfume/body odor/cat boxes etc more but the only ones that really bother me are cigarette smoke and incents. Only queezy. Food smells aren't a problem. I only taste that metallic taste in water also.
    Yola11

Comment by Yola11 (original poster) at 2:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2013