I need some advice can you help!

Right now I'm in the process of going to school and working but its not enough I have 2 kids I make too much to get cash aide but I receive transitional food stamps The time I have at home with my kids is already limited I would like to start my own online business but I'm not sure how to go about it and what would sell online I was wondering if any of you moms here have a online business and can give me some working advice I really would like to find a way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Money & Work

• The best thing you can do is to start selling on eBay or Amazon. However, where to get the merchandise to sell is something that only you can do. You could look for wholesale lots of merchandise to buy and to resell, or you can get things at thrift stores, antique stores, garage sales, etc.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:55 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• You need to research old dishes/plates etc, Start hitting garage sales, and resell them on EBAY as M-avi suggests. I would say consignment stores are another way to go, ask for donations of clothes etc, and donate what the consignment store won't buy.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• There is lady named Suzanne that put together a blog about selling one eBay.   I love that. 

eBay Selling Coach

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• We have no idea what you are studying or what you hobbies talents are.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• How serious are you about changing your income? If you are just looking for a few bucks here and there you can work the many 'at home' businesses they have out there but if you want an opportunity that can potentially change your life as it did mine I suggest you take a look here and get back to me

http://5linx.net/vwebster/opportunity
    MsViv

Answer by MsViv at 1:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I have a great Home Business I would be happy to share with you!! Message me!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2013