What affects hair growth in a child? *pic*

My 3 year old dd has very little hair still. Wondering if it's a vitamin deficiency or something else?

Or she just doesn't have a lot of hair?

I see little girls her age with hair down to their butts and go, hmm. What's up with that?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Kids' Health

• okay, i had to go to my computer to upload the pics lol

this is my middle one, 3 months before she even turned 3! of course i took random pics of her hair because i love it

now my youngest, from the front and back. a big difference! she turned 3 on sunday.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Aww beautiful kids!
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I'm assuming all kids are just different. On my old site, a member used to CONSTANTLY (like annoyingly constantly) post pics of her little girl b/c she was trying to push her into modeling. Anyway the kid had no hair until she was like 2 & then it was just peach fuzz.

My youngest DD is 3 and doesn't have hair to her butt (but, she's been getting it cut every few months since she was a little over a year). Her hair is curly in the back so, it looks like she has less hair than she really does.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:03 PM on Jan. 15, 2013