Favorite online freakout

One of my FB friends posted that Pepsi thing where they're refusing to put "Under God" on the cans.
It's total BS.
I posted that it wasn't true,and that people should stop forwarding it
LOL.She went bonkers and went off about how the soldiers fight for our freedoms and that Pepsi should be brought up on charges for their un-patriotic practices,and that she's saddened by how people think they can just shit on the country and the constitution.......
Before I could respond,she removed the post.

Ever experience someone freak out online,over something small,or in fact incorrect?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it happened here. Some chick got called out on her lie and links were given to prove that she was lying and she flipped out, left a death threat on someone's chatterbox and sent some very vile PM's to a few members that called her out. She was deleted and booted from the site. Probably came back under a new screen name.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:39 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Wow.

Most of my favorite internet freakouts have been right here on CM Answers. Too many to really list.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Right after Obama won reelection my FB page exploded. It was kind of fun to read the doom and gloom predictions. I was just whatever to it all.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Global Warming?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• facebook- not really any, my fb book friends are calm- if they are drama freak out queens...i click a button

on cafemom- plently
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:18 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• One was here, one was on another site. Two totally different people (I hope, if not, that's someone in need of serious therapy to keep doing that over 10 years). Both of them faked being their sister for attention - one by faking her own death and having her "sister" come online to tell everyone and help them "grieve". The other because her acct was removed and sent her "sister" to defend her from all the lies she was caught out on.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Ah yes, the old sister fake out ^^^

An ex FB friend of mine posted a thing about how he was "tired of gayness being shoved in his face" in support of the Chick Fil-A mess. He was an old friend that I hadn't seen in over 10 years, I defriended him after that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:15 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• in support of the Chick Fil-A mess

Ohhh that reminds me of another one. It's not someone I'm friended to on fb, but he was on the football team, so we have a lot of mutual fb friends. Friend posted about the cfa thing (he was anti-cfa), something that was meme-ish with a comment. A few people laughed, then along came football guy who totally went off on how we were spitting in Jesus' face, etc etc. His head nearly exploded when I commented from the POV of a non-Christian. He really could not handle the idea that everyone didn't grow up to be good little Christians after graduation.

One girl a few years ahead of us is a Wiccan Priestess. I was tempted to point that out, but didn't want to drag her into it blind.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• many, many on here.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:53 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Oh... I can't say!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:58 PM on Jan. 15, 2013