Have you or dh made your valentine's day dinner reservations yet? where?

Every year my husband & I have forgotten dinner reservations but not this year. I made online reservations just now for Seasons 52 restaurant. My husband gave me a gift card that he received from a business associate which was a perk for sealing the deal. I was going to use it for a girls out lunch, but I changed my mind and decided to take the intiative and do the reservation myself. Now he should remember my gift on his own... hopefully :)

Last year dh gave me a cute little stuffed heart guy that walks and says "kissy kissy kissy i love you" and a nice necklace with a heart pendant. Can't wait ladies... can't wait.

Asked by skitNbearsmom at 6:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Holidays

• sort of--- It's called 'Je vais cuisiner' er... I mean 'I will be cooking' :0D Figured I could make it sound good though!

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

•  i am ready for my valentines day

both of yours ^^, sound better though

Answer by fiatpax at 6:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• we dont get into stuff like that, we say I love you every day
    we celebrate our anniversary the rest of the days like sweetest day etc are not a big deal to us.

I think its sweet, but I just dont get into it.

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• A perk of being single is I don't have to worry about this "holiday" anymore lol

Answer by tnm786 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• LOL you bet right here because I like to cook and I like to eat at home and I do not like great crowds of people. I would rather go out before or after and my anniversary is not far after that date any way.

Answer by Dardenella at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I'm doing nota, my dh will be gone again. The kids & I will be going to the Chinese place :)

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• We usually do nothing on Valentine's Day except for exchange cards and chocolates when we're both off of work.

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• It's my mom's birthday. So I will be making dinner for everyone.

We really haven't ever gotten into Valentine's Day. It's just another day to love each other. We don't need to be reminded.

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Nope. We will celebrate early.

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Fiat, is that soup for hobos, or made of hobos?

We don't do Valentine's Day.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2013