Have you or dh made your valentine's day dinner reservations yet? where?

Every year my husband & I have forgotten dinner reservations but not this year. I made online reservations just now for Seasons 52 restaurant. My husband gave me a gift card that he received from a business associate which was a perk for sealing the deal. I was going to use it for a girls out lunch, but I changed my mind and decided to take the intiative and do the reservation myself. Now he should remember my gift on his own... hopefully :)

Last year dh gave me a cute little stuffed heart guy that walks and says "kissy kissy kissy i love you" and a nice necklace with a heart pendant. Can't wait ladies... can't wait.

skitNbearsmom

Asked by skitNbearsmom at 6:05 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Holidays

• sort of--- It's called 'Je vais cuisiner' er... I mean 'I will be cooking' :0D Figured I could make it sound good though!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:07 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

•  i am ready for my valentines day

both of yours ^^, sound better though

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:10 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• we dont get into stuff like that, we say I love you every day
    we celebrate our anniversary the rest of the days like sweetest day etc are not a big deal to us.

I think its sweet, but I just dont get into it.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:12 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• A perk of being single is I don't have to worry about this "holiday" anymore lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• LOL you bet right here because I like to cook and I like to eat at home and I do not like great crowds of people. I would rather go out before or after and my anniversary is not far after that date any way.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:17 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I'm doing nota, my dh will be gone again. The kids & I will be going to the Chinese place :)
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• We usually do nothing on Valentine's Day except for exchange cards and chocolates when we're both off of work.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• It's my mom's birthday. So I will be making dinner for everyone.

We really haven't ever gotten into Valentine's Day. It's just another day to love each other. We don't need to be reminded.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Nope. We will celebrate early.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Fiat, is that soup for hobos, or made of hobos?

We don't do Valentine's Day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2013