13 y/o father and 15 y/o mother

I don't know if you guys have seen this...but it's actually very sad! What the hell is wrong with parents these days. Now the dad is going to have the "birds and the bees" talk with him. A little to late for that don't you think? He should be playing video games not taking care of an infant! I just can't believe how stupid these parents were...even letting him stay the night at the girls house and keep a school uniform over there for in the morning. I have to admit. The kid is trying harder than most fathers...but it's still very sad IMO.

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Alls I have to say is that I hold parents responsible for their teenagers getting pregnant. It's neglect and abuse as far as I'm concerned.
    Anonymous

• where did you see this at?
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• What is the link for this story?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:34 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• HERE'S THE LINK!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

'Tis from England.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Whoops sorry girls. I forgot the links thanks for posting sandra...I also put an article in my journal! Now to an extent I blame parents...however kids are going to do what they want regardless of how many times you tell them what they should be doing...in this particular case...I blame the parents.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I was 16 when I had a pd that was 10 days late. My mom said if I wanted to marry him she would let me. At 16! Well I wasn't preg and I did marry him...when I was 20! I still to this day don't know what the heck she was thinking.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Im seeing this more and more... I wish they would set every girl in a room with a real live birth video when they start there cycle and show them what it is really like, then let them take care of a baby for a week, with supervision of course... I blame tv, movies, celbs, parents the works for this...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yuck. He doesn't even look thirteen. It amazes me that (from the way the article is written at least) they are both seem totally clueless.
    Anonymous

• It made me feel ill. I have a 12 year old daughter, and these stories freak me out!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I felt sick too, looking at him. He looks so much like my son who is only 3 1/2.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009