A Hoax?

What is this CRAP that Sandy Hook is a hoax? I go on facebook and there is a facebook page and there is speculation that the government is involved. How dare anyone think like this? What do you believe and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I read this earlier. My friends granddaughter was one of the little girls that this man helped.

LINK

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• this is the first im hearing about it, so i went and googled and found several articles about the "sandy hook hoax". if i were a parent, id be fucking pissed if anyone could be spineless enough to insinuate my child's death was fabricated and that i was part of the deceit. do they want to view the dead bodies for christ's sake? these "truthers" are obviously mentally ill themselves.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Conspiracy theorists and the tin foil hatters.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I will say there's some stuff that doesn't add up.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:00 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• The one teacher,Victoria Soto, that died had a facebook page up the day BEFORE the killings happened. What on earth is going on?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• ^^ can you provide a link for that?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Conspiracy theorists come out of the woodwork again. They don't believe the moon landing was real, that Oswald killed Kennedy & that the terrorists were responsible for Sept. 11th. You can't fix stupid, ya know. :/

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Things are spread like this because of social media.... you, too, are now spreading it Anon.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:11 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I don't think it's. a hoax, but I do think its been politicized beyond recognition which I find incredibly sad for those that were murdered and the friends and families left to grieve their deaths.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• going crazy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 15, 2013