How do you clean the inside of Uggs?

I got a pair of Ugg boots last year for Christmas. I love them. I didn't wear them a lot last winter since it was mild but this winter has been really cold so I've been wearing them more often and they are starting to feel a little bit grody. I want to clean the insides. Any suggestions on how?

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• Drycleaners that specializes in cleaning UGGS or they may have information on the Ugg website.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• I would clean the inside with a damp cloth and a tiny dab of liquid soap. Then take a dry cloth and rub the dampness out, then spritz with a little febreeze.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:43 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2013

• Do you wear socks with them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I don't wear socks with them. I've had them about a year but have only been wearing them regularly the last 2 months or so. I checked the Uggs website and the stuff they sell looks like it's for the outer part of the boot. I'll check that link later, QuinnMae; thanks for posting it.
    Vix920

Comment by Vix920 (original poster) at 6:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I would start wearing socks first off, and second...
    I just take baby wipes and sort of scrub the inside, then I take shoe powder that illiminates smell, then i spray them super crazy with fabreeze and leave them in the sun.
    don't know if im doing it right but it works for me
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 16, 2013