Have you ever been channel surfing & found a show that you used to watch as a kid?

The other day, I spotted a cartoon called "Animaniacs" that I used to love. They play it for an hour every weekday evening, & DD & I have been watching it together. I miss The Magic Schoolbus, Bill Nye, Reading Rainbow, & Captain Planet too... Yep, I was just as nerdy back then! Found any old favorites lately? If not. What would you like to see again?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Entertainment

• i LOVE Animaniacs!

i found Bobby's World on Netflix the other day and DH and i watched it for hours haha. i also found some original Power Rangers episodes online...man that show was not as good as i remember! i would love to find Are You Afraid of the Dark, Kenan & Kel, and the original All That.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• If they showed any of my old shows, I'm afraid today's kids would be like WTH! LOL
    I loved shows like, The Little Rascals, Shirley Temple movies, Looney Tunes every Saturday morning :)
    We had 3 channels, so not a lot of choices.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• It's time for Animaniacs, and we're zany to the max... something something, there's baloney in our slacks, we're Animaniacs!
    I've had the song stuck in my head since you posted this question ( like 3 hours ago) and I can't sleep!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I was already grown up and married when Animaniacs came out, but I ran across it the other night with my daughter when she was up with bad dreams. She's four, she calls it "that crazy show you watched when you weren't old yet."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I loved the animaniacs!!

I came across a channel that plays a lot of he old sitcoms that we used to watch like 227. Grew up watching Hee-haw and that's one I wouldn't mind watching again. Saaaaalute!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 4:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I remember finding Sigmund the Sea Monster one day- I was SO excited to watch it, turned out it was pretty terrible. My daughter was like "seriously mom? this sucks" ...I changed it to something else. Oh well, I loved it as a kid!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I wish - I would love to see Dark Shadows (the original TV show) airing again ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2013

• Manders- I was terrified of "Are you Afraid of the Dark", but I had to watch it! "Welcome to GoodBurger, home of the GoodBurger, can I take your order?" Every time Amanda Bynes goes to court, I would pay soooo much money to have the judge bang the gavel & go, "Bring in the dancin' lobstahs!" & have people in lobster suits actually come in & Dance!

PMS- I still love me some Looney Tunes!
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2013