sound like pregnancy ?

Okay my last period w was 12/15/12 I had unprotected sex on 12/27/12 my ovulation was on 12/28/12. I have abdominal cramps like I would when I get my period but no blood ,sore nipples/breast on and off and lower back pain. My period was suppose to come 1/12/13 now its the 16 and still no period. I took a test a day before my missed period and it came out negative. I'm lost and confused now....:(
Please any Advise, Knowledge and Experience will be highly appreciated.

ImtryingTc

Asked by ImtryingTc at 11:54 PM on Jan. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wait a few days and test again. And if you're not TTC, quit having unprotected sex.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 12:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• idareyou, look at her SN, LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• yeah, her SN confused me too. Would you be glad if you are preggers? IF it's a good thing, relax, wait a week and test again, or go to the doc and have them test. If you are not looking to have a baby right now, then you really need to get to the doc. and get the real answer quickly, and then you have some thinking to do. Talk to the father, and figure out what is the best path for you.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• How do all of these women who ask us if they're pregnant seem to know exactly when their date of ovulation was? I mean okay, I knew the exact date my baby was conceived, but that was because I'd only been with a man one time in that calendar year, or the past few years before that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:33 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Yeah, I didn't even bother to look at the sn, lol! My answer's still the same!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Go to a doctor. We cant help unless they come up with an app that allows you to pee on the computer screen to detect pregnancy. Just saying.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 9:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I'm trying to conceive , that's what "ImTryingTC" so yea no smart comments needed thank you
    ImtryingTc

Comment by ImtryingTc (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I don't think we are being snarky, I just think we were a little confused. Saying you are lost and confused makes you sound desperate, which usually means it's not a planned pregnancy. If you are wanting to be pregnant, then this is possibly good news, not usually a reason to feel lost. I still recommend you wait a week and test again.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 9:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2013