TooT TooT!!! I feel pretty today, how bout you?

:-D

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 2:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel pretty everyday, especially with my bangs theyare so awesome.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:43 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Are you trying to aggravate that anon? lol
    Anonymous

• LOL no I just really do feel pretty today, its a good day. Im having another one of those " I feel like playing" days...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol after the whole bang thing i was considering gettin my Swoopy bangs again
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I remember that post, lol. I told the OP that she sounded insecure to be making fun of your looks and that she was really rude and probably posted anonymous because she is the ugly one.
    Then another member started griping ME out for saying that! lol...

Some girl, I don't remember her user name but I'll know it when I see it, started attacking ME, disregarding the fact that the OP was being very rude.
    The only reason she had a problem with me was because I was "anonymous" even though I wasn't posting anything bad, and taking up for you.
    Anonymous

• Thanks anon, and luvsdanika, totally get the bangs. Bangs rock!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I feel icky today, and I look that way too *sigh* Still in the PJ's....hair a hot mess -.- I will probably go take care of my self once DD goes down for her nappy nap. OH, and I never understood whats wrong with your bangs ednakrab..They look evenly cut to me o.o I've been wanting to try bangs, but my hair is curly and I would have to keep them straight :(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't feel pretty today. I have morning hair...Maybe I should get some bangs too...Maybe you've created a trend by your "butchered, bag over face" look. lol.
    Sandra... Hair straighteners are God's gift to women..So easy.
    Anonymous

• SWEET! I love starting trends.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Actually I don't think I could have bangs though..I have what you call a "cow lick" and my hair only compromises with me one way. My dad has always wanted to see me with bangs but my mom tried it when I was younger and they just swept to the side and stuck up. heh...
    Anonymous