• In the Spotlight:

What did you get your Dh/SO for V-day?

I'm tired of buying shirts & socks so I got him a jigsaw...just like he said he wanted. Not the most romantic gift..but neither are socks. :)
What did you get for your hubby or SO?

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't got it yet, but I'm getting him a back massager. My neice had a baby last month, and she brought one to the hospital. We all took turns using it on eachother, and he said he would love one. It's gotta be better than the cartoon valentine's boxers I had in mind before. hehehe
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nothing. He said he doesn't celebrate valentines day *sigh*
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I got him stuff he needs but wont buy himself.. he has started the Body for LIfe program so I got him a water bottle that hes been needing, a couple of Myoplex protein bars, some knit pj pants b/c he lives in those, and some nivea shave gel. I think he will be pleased. All I wanted him to get me was some pjs I wanted from the Gap! We dont go all out.. just buy stuff that we wouldnt buy for ourselves.
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Nothing. It's just another day to us! Plus our anniversary was Feb 2nd. We did enough then.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• We went to an awesome concert last week, but last night I was making favors for our DD1's class. I put a note on the steering wheel that said "I'm a sucker for you" and at the bottom it said sealed with a (Hershey's)kiss...I taped a sucker and a Hershey's Kiss at the end of the note. I thought it was pretty sweet since I'm broke and haven't gotten a chance to go to the store yet.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009