why why why

so i went to see dad in the hospital today and for you guys who have kept up with that. he is holding his own still in the hospital but he's hangin' in. on the way home my freakin car went on the fritz so i called hubby and he is acting like it is my fault what the hell yea i did some major mechanical messing around while i was gone and screwed the whole car up. does hubby blame things on you that couldnt' be your fault but he says it is anyways?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mom2vanna, that cracked me up :) with my husband it's….where's my wallet, If I help him look for it and say I can't find it, he says well I need it! like I did something with it. I don’t ask him where my purse is lol.
    Bear777

Answer by Bear777 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• he will get stressed and make me feel like hes blaming me. :P boys r dumb lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Eleven years ago when my husband and I first moved in together we had two roomates, one was his brother and one was his brothers freind, for a short time his brothers friends little brother moved in with us too, well during that time we bought a package of Oreos that I left on the kitchen counter, the little brother went out with friends and got high then came home and ate the WHOLE bag of Oreos, My husband came home from work a little later with those cookies on his mind, but they were gone, (the package was still on the counter empty) He came into the bedroom woke me up and told me he couldn't believe I ate all the cookies, we got into a huge fight over it. TO THIS DAY he still blames me for eating those cookies.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• cheezeee all of the time fgs. maybe he's just anxious too about yours or his dad and he's taking it out on you. my husband can not deal with death he's quiet anyway and unemotional except when pissed. when any one dies he becomes aloof and cold. you're lucky if he's showing emotions now even anger. how is he othertimes?
    Anonymous

• oh no he blames for everything alll the time. if the grass grows too fast it is my fault
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Ugh Yes! He always asks me "Where did you put my belt?" Why in the world would I move his belt? And usually it's in the last pair of pants he wore.. but some how it's my fault...
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 3:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009