Did you pick out your engagement ring?

or did he go off and get it without you to surprise you?
What kind did you pick? or..what did you get? ^-^

I picked mine out, and well, I'm glad I did. I think that if he had picked it out I might not have liked it and would be unhappy with the ring I'm going to have on my finger the rest of my life, lol. That's also why he wanted me to pick it out. I got 1/2 carat Leo diamond, princess cut solitaire. ^-^ I like it simple but sparkly.

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes I did because I didn't want a diamond. I know I know I'm weird, I got saphires, because they are my birthstone and I have always loved them.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:04 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• He bought it BEFORE he proposed, and that meant a lot to me. It's a simple solitaire - very traditional and very appropriate. He did well.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• yep, i picked it out, i was there when he bought it.... we had it custom made, so we had to wait a while. not so romantic, but the ring was done earlier than expected, so i so surprised when he actually proposed. the ring is really hard to explain, but the diamond is a 2.18 princess cut.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I picked mine.
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• edna...When I was prego with my first and walking my prego butt around the mall we would always walk by this jewelery store that had the PRETTIEST diamond and sapphire engagement ring! My sister still wants it, lol :P Was very expensive though.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I picked mine. He could afford a small diamond excellent cut or big diamond excellent in size. I knew of course he wanted me to have the excellent cut and that 's what I choose.
    Anonymous

• I picked mine. My husband didn't really plan on proposing... it just happened. So we went out looking for a ring after the fact. It really wouldn't have mattered to me if I never got a ring.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• He did ask me if I wanted him to pick it out or I can do it . I thought since I was the one going to wear it, than I should pick it out.
    It was fun doing it together.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i didn't mine was a surprise... my engagment ring and wedding ring are on my page in pics :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009