Do you think we as mothers and wives have some kind of telepathic ability? lol.

Like ESP, Tingly senses etc..
I honestly think It's in our nature and we all have some kind of psychic mommy/wife power.
My husband has been completely away from me and I've known what he was doing plently of times.
One time I was babysitting my sisters kids while he was a t work (about 20 minutes away) and all of a sudden I KNEW he was doing something. I though "hmm, he has snuck off to his brothers on his lunch break." So as soon as my sister came home I drove up there (since I didn't have anything better to do) and got there RIGHT after his lunch break ended, he was at work..I said, "Did you go to your brothers?" He said "No, but I sensed he was lying." Got home and later interrogated him to tell me the truth, lol. He did. There has been SO many times I just knew something and actually knew WHAT it was without being told..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes we do, just some of us are in tune to those feeling ESP. and those who do not believe will just ignore it. You can also call it womens intuition. This help when you have teens.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes, moms have it!
    The day my uncle killed himself, my grandmom came home and the first thing she said was "wheres Tommy, whats wrong with Tommy" My poppop went out to the garage and he was dead.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I call it my sixth sense and I absolutely think we mothers have it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009