What's your skin care regimen for your face?

im running out of the mary kay stuff ive been using for years, and im not about to order more from my MIL so i need to find something new. it's a 3 in 1 so it also removes my make up as well as cleans my face. i use it twice daily, in the morning before applying my make up and before bed when i remove it.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I've never used a 3 in 1 - I've used the same stuff for years. Neutrogena Makeup Remover then Clean and Clear face wash at night. In the morning I use Neutrogena Moisturizer. At night I put on Olay Regenerist eye cream and night cream.

Answer by missanc at 8:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I use the Neutrogena beauty bar to wash,and Oil of Olay moisturizer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• For years I washed my face in the mornings and at night. But now only at night because it was stripping my skin of oils.
    I use Beauticontrol sensitive skin face wash, and face lotion at night and nothing in the morning. Then I use an off brand make up remover just under my eyes if there's still mascara.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I wash my face with warm water in the morning and rub pure shea butter on my skin.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 7:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2013