I will add a few ways I came up with, lets see what you gals can come up with as well.
1. Hide their favorite toys, then wait three days and put them back where I found them.
2. Take their favorite DVD's out of the boxes and put them all back in the WRONG box.
3. Wait till they are napping then sit on the side of the bed and constantly tap them on the forehead whimpering their names till they wake up, then smile, say hi and run away.
4. Take their finished homework out of their book bags and draw little doodles on them and then put them back. ( this is is equivalent to them drawing on my work papers).
5. Take a bite out of all the cookies and put them back in the cookie jar so when they go to get a cookie they wont be able to find one that hasn't been munched on.
As you can probably see i have young kids. Would love to hear ideas from you parents of teenagers as well lol.
Edit for you touchy ladies out there that think I am devising ways to harm my children's mental state. No, this is just for fun. I do not REALLY go out of my way to annoy them, nor do I beat them, call them names, dump them off on farms and make them walk home, mutilate kitten, boil rabbits, make them watch barney or wear tin foil hats on my head to keep aliens from melting my brain. If you need more of a disclaimer on this to assure you that it is only a JOKE then I am sorry but I don't know what else to say.
Answer by booklover545 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by winterglow at 8:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by Bmat at 8:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by tnm786 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by funlovinlady at 9:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2013
Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2013