What are some good ways to annoy your children?

I will add a few ways I came up with, lets see what you gals can come up with as well.

1. Hide their favorite toys, then wait three days and put them back where I found them.

2. Take their favorite DVD's out of the boxes and put them all back in the WRONG box.

3. Wait till they are napping then sit on the side of the bed and constantly tap them on the forehead whimpering their names till they wake up, then smile, say hi and run away.

4. Take their finished homework out of their book bags and draw little doodles on them and then put them back. ( this is is equivalent to them drawing on my work papers).

5. Take a bite out of all the cookies and put them back in the cookie jar so when they go to get a cookie they wont be able to find one that hasn't been munched on.

As you can probably see i have young kids. Would love to hear ideas from you parents of teenagers as well lol.

Edit for you touchy ladies out there that think I am devising ways to harm my children's mental state.  No, this is just for fun. I do not REALLY go out of my way to annoy them, nor do I beat them, call them names, dump them off on farms and make them walk home, mutilate kitten, boil rabbits, make them watch barney or wear tin foil hats on my head to keep aliens from melting my brain.  If you need more of a disclaimer on this to assure you that it is only a JOKE then I am sorry but I don't know what else to say. 

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 8:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have a teenager so I am going to go with - BREATHE
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Sing along to the radio in the car but do it out of tune
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:50 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Hug them and tell them loudly I love you in front of their friends.

Answer by Bmat at 8:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• I try not to annoy my daughter. When I get annoyed, my mood changes from good to bad...why in the world would I want to do that to my kid?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• how did you get CPS out of what's wrong with you?
    Why would I want to act like a child and pull pranks on my kid?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:57 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Btw I think 3 & 4 are just wrong and mean. If they draw on your work papers, maybe you (as the responsible, mature adult) need to keep them out of reach and have a conversation about where it's appropriate to color. Doing it back to them on their homework is immature and stupid.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Oh pant a bar of soap with clear nail polish, they will be like mooooooom the soaps not working lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• turn the "'mom, mommy, momma, mom, mom, mom" thing around on them when you are out in public and just keep calling their names really loud. start out soft and then just keep raising your voice until they just wanna run away... lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• What is wrong with you?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2013

• Purposely trying to annoy my son would lead to a severe meltdown (and he has enough of those without my prompting it). Not worth the laugh in my book. Trying to annoy my daughter would just give her ideas on how to push her bothers buttons and also give her the idea it's ok.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2013