why so stingy?

my mother bought the kids a loaf of cinnamon bread today. i have not had cinnamon bread in ages so as soon as i got home i got a piece wow what a change they definitely dont put enough cinnamon in cinnamon bread anymore. lol for as pricey as things are these days you'd think they could make it right. what have you had recently that you had as a kid and it just wasnt the same?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, cinnamon raison bread lol. My mom had some at her house last time I was there and I dove into a piece only to spit it back out. And she actually had bought the more expensive brand. It was nasty! Nothing like what they used to make. It's just a sign of the times..
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I used to love button candy that you bite off the paper. My daughter had some the other day and i tried it...so gross the paper was in my mouth. It didn't phase her, but I didn't like it ! I prefer her gushers!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• gummy bears and gingerbread, I had both of those at christmas and they just arent the same now.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• why so much change god i hate it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• zebra gum gosh its hard as a rock now days...yuck!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2009